This year, the 16th National Stress Awareness Day, will be held on Wednesday 5th November at venues all over the UK and promises to be an exciting and fruitful one. Our theme is Stress: the balancing act. It is sometimes difficult to keep the balance right in terms of work, play and lifestyle. Helping to raise awareness of the numerous solutions that are available to achieve this balance is an important one in ISMA’s calendar.
This year, we are delighted to be working with Optima-Life – a Consultancy that brings together technology and education to help organisations and people develop resilience and also the UK Spa Association who are inviting people through their National Stress Awareness Week to treat themselves to a Spa day.
ISMA’s National Stress Awareness Day is the ideal opportunity to get involved. Why not contact us today!
1: Sign up to be a Stress Adviser on the day:
- All participating ISMA NSAD Stress Advisers will earn valuable CPD hours
- An opportunity to attract new business
2: All Companies, Organisations & Venue Organisers:
- Go to the NSAD website to search for a Stress Adviser in your area
- ISMA’s Expert Stress Advisers will seek support your event for staff & customers in your local area
3: How To Market Your Event/Services:
- Download the free NSAD logo now (click here) – marketing support materials are also available
- Check the website for all the latest news & updates!
4: Register your interest in taking part in NSAD:
- As a Stress Adviser
- As an organisation wishing to run an event and looking for ideas or help
- Or just needing information: please contact our administrator on:
Tel : 0845 860 7083 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members – Register your interest Simply download and complete this form (NSAD- Member registration form 2014) to register your interest in contributing to NSAD this year and then email it to the Administration office.
How to Donate/Sponsor
ISMAUK is a not-for-profit organisation and runs events such as NSAD thanks to a team of devoted volunteer Members and Associate Members. If you host an event for National Stress Awareness Day, you don’t have to pay anything, but donations are most welcome. Please use the button on the left to make your donation.
Running an Event for NSAD?
If you would like some guidance on running an event, you can download a leaflet here.
You can find more information and FREE leaflets to download here. Please adhere to ISMAUK‘s conditions for using the NSAD logo. You can download the relevant information here. And please do let us know about your event.