Frances Taylor, Director of brightspark, is a Fellow of ISMA and an accredited ISMA stress management trainer. brightspark is a specialist provider of wellbeing and stress management services. The Company has a very successful track record of working with a wide range of organisations to deliver engaging, interactive stress management programmes that make a real difference. We work with senior teams, managers, teams and individuals. So whether you are just introducing a stress management policy or want to refine and develop existing practices, please contact Frances for an initial, free consultation. Click here to view sample programmes and for a no-obligation quote.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note as this is a 3rd party site ISMAUK does not guarantee the accuracy of the information and any views expressed are those of the members and should not be assumed to reflect those of ISMAUK).
Work Area Covered: based in the East Midlands and working across the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Correspondence Address: 3 The Carlton, 24 St Johns Road, Buxton,
Derbyshire, SK17 6XQ
Contact Tel No: 01298 71050 / 0796 796 8821
Public Liability Insurance: Howden (AB087130W/02 1 October 2012 -30 September 2013
- Consultancy support
- Management training
- Employee Stress Management training
- Stress Management Coaching for individuals and teams
- Mindfulness training
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) workshops
Other Services Offered:
- Wellbeing awareness events and workshops
- Sleep Well coaching and training
- Supporting older women at work
- Support for students
- Time Management workshops
- Assertiveness and Communication skills training
brightspark offers a range of flexible services to help you to:
- implement stress management best practice and wellbeing programmes. Our consultancy support helps you to design approaches that are relevant to your business and incorporate practices that lead to success.
- support your managers to become pro-active in identifying and reducing stress in their teams so that absence costs are reduced and performance is enhanced. Managers’ programmes cover key stress management best practices including risk assessment. We have recently introduced Promoting Positive Manager Behaviour, supporting managers to develop the HSE Management Competencies and reduce stress in teams.
- develop wider management competencies and enable team leaders to build healthy and productive relationships with staff. brightspark offers a full range of management training workshops including courses on managing emotions, building resilience, communication skills and managing difficult situations.
- build resilient staff teams that know how to take responsibility for their own wellbeing. brightspark’s team training workshops cover topics such as practical stress management tools, mindfulness, improving sleep and how to be more assertive.
- support individuals and teams to move through challenging times. We design coaching packages for individuals and teams to enable them to address specific issues. These may enable an individual to deal with an issue in the workplace, or assist a team to strengthen its ability to work well together.
Please see our website for sample programmes and to request a no-obligation quote. Frances is also happy to provide a free initial consultation to clarify what kind of service would be most appropriate.
Frances also runs a private practice, providing coaching services in stress management, improving sleep and personal development. See www.francestaylor.net.