INDIVIDUAL MEMBER (Voting) Annual Subscription £97.50 (2013)
Open to a person who can show evidence of either:
- A qualification from a stress management training course run by a trainer/school/university acknowledged by ISMAUK (ISMAUK Guide to Stress Management Training) and meeting the ISMAUK Comprehensive Knowledge for Stress Management Practitioners (This must be accompanied by evidence of course completion).
- or: A relevant University Degree (Psychology, Physiology, Medicine etc) and evidence of specialisation in Stress Management.
- or: Published work that shows an extensive knowledge of the theory and practice of stress management.
- or: A minimum of 5 years professional practice in stress management and providing detailed evidence of having reached the high degree of professional competence and knowledge as required by the ISMAUK Comprehensive Knowledge for Stress Management Practitioners .
- And: Two referees required. One to have direct knowledge of the applicant’s competence.
ISMAUK reserves the right to decline membership to any applicant.
Individual Member benefits include:
- Membership Certificate
- ISMAUK Member logo on your marketing materials to add value and credibility to your service
- Entitled to use the designatory letters “MISMA”
- Free annual subscription of the ISMAUK digital Journal ‘ISMA News’
- Dedicated ISMAUK website providing up to date ISMAUK and member activities with access to the members only section
- Gain new customers and referrals – through your ISMAUK Stress Practitioner Directory web page profile with your logo/link to your company’s website
- Regional Seminars and Events featuring industry experts, including the HSE, on current topics relevant to improving people performance and wellbeing
- National Conference – attend the annual ISMAUK Conference (at discounted rates) featuring experts in all areas of Stress Management
- Press/VIP Contacts – raise your organisation’s profile through PR opportunities and media coverage generated by the Board, Vice Presidents and Presidents
- National Stress Awareness Day (NSAD) – our annual focus on stress and wellbeing – provides huge opportunities to interact with the media and be involved with local national and international organisations as a Stress Adviser or NSAD Venue Organiser
- An opportunity to access ISMA Info – a daily digest of current media news and views
- Continuing Professional Development – CPD certificates are issued a workshops, events
- Strategic partnerships – receive various member discounts (e.g. insurance) and develop training and product deals with other members
- Social media opportunities through ISMAUK group profile, LinkedIn and Twitter
FELLOW (Voting) Annual Subscription £97.50 (2013)
Any one who has been an Individual Member for a minimum of 5 years who can demonstrate a high level of academic or vocational qualification by published works in Stress Management can be invited to become a Fellow of ISMAUK. Fellows are normally invited to apply by the Board of Directors. It is a condition of continuing membership that Fellows will continue their professional development in order to maintain and expand their knowledge of Stress Management throughout their membership. Fellows may use the designation FISMA and may use the ISMAUK logo in the manner and format laid down by the Board. Fellows are entitled on request to be included in the Referral Register. All Fellows will be entitled to a web site link to their site from the ISMAUK web site. Fellows have full voting rights. For any queries or clarification, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org