STUDENT MEMBER (Non-voting) Annual Subscription £47.50 (2013)
For bona fide students, of any age, pursuing studies for vocational or academic qualifications in which stress management is part of the course content. Annual proof of student status is required.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER (Non-voting) Annual Subscription £77.50 (2013)
For any person who is involved in the subject of stress management and is either not eligible to become a full member or who wishes to postpone becoming a full member at this time. One referee required.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBER (Voting) Annual Subscription £97.50 (2013)
For people who can show continuing professional development in the area of stress management extending beyond their original training and supported by evidence of:
- Either; a qualification from a stress management training course run by a trainer/school/university known to ISMAUK (ISMAUK Guide to Stress Management Training) and meeting the ISMAUK Comprehensive Knowledge for Stress Management Practitioners (This must be accompanied by evidence of course completion).
- or: A relevant University Degree (Psychology, Physiology, Medicine etc) and evidence of specialisation in Stress Management.
- or: Published work that shows an extensive knowledge of the theory and practice of stress management.
- or: A minimum of 5 years professional practice in stress management. Detailed evidence of having reached the high degree of professional competence and knowledge as required by the ISMAUKComprehensive Knowledge for Stress Management Practitioners must be demonstrated.
- And: Two referees required. One to have direct knowledge of the applicant’s competence.
ORGANISATIONAL MEMBER Annual Subscription £175 (+vat) (2013)
Open to organisations who fulfil the following criteria:
- Companies who supply Stress Management services
- Training organisations providing approved ISMAUK practitioner training
- Charitable organisations working at national level with an interest in Stress/Well-Being/Mental Health.
CORPORATE MEMBER Annual Subscription £350 (+vat) (2013)
Open to organisations who:
- Are implementing the HSE Management standards for stress, including policy development, training and risk assessment.
- Employ ISMAUK Approved Consultants and Trainers (internal or external)
- Employ ISMAUK Approved Coaches (internal or external)
ISMAUK reserves the right to decline membership to any applicant.