ORGANISATIONAL MEMBER Annual Subscription £175 (+vat) (2013)
Organisational Membership is open to organisations fulfilling any of the following criteria:
- Companies who provide stress management services.
- Training organisations offering approved ISMAUK practitioner training.
- Charitable organisations working at a national level with an interest in stress/wellbeing/mental health
All Organisational Members must abide by the ISMAUK Code of Ethics and are subject to the disciplinary framework therein.
Membership benefits include:
• ISMAUK Organisational Member logo on your marketing materials to add value and credibility to your service
• Free annual subscription of the ISMAUK digital Journal ‘ISMA News’
• Opportunity to be a ‘featured organisation’ in ‘Stress News’
• Dedicated ISMAUK website providing up to date ISMAUK and member activities with access to the members only section
• Gain new customers and referrals – through your ISMAUK web page profile with your logo/link to your company’s website
• Regional Seminars and Events featuring industry experts, including the HSE, on current topics relevant to improving people performance and wellbeing
• National Conference – attend the annual ISMAUK Conference (at discounted rates) featuring experts in all areas of Stress Management
• Press/VIP Contacts – raise your organisation’s profile through PR opportunities and media coverage generated by the Board, Vice Presidents and Presidents
• National Stress Awareness Day (NSAD) – our annual focus on stress and wellbeing – provides huge opportunities to interact with the media and be involved with local national and international organisations
• Continuing Professional Development – CPD certificates are issued at workshops, conferences and events
• Strategic partnerships – receive various member discounts (e.g. insurance) and develop training and product deals with members
• Social media opportunities through ISMAUK group profile, LinkedIn and Twitter
The Organisation will receive an Organisational Members Certificate
Annual fee: £175.00 + VAT plus one time registration fee of £30
Organisational Membership allows any employee to apply for Associate Membership but ISMAUK Individual Membership requires appropriate qualifications. Details can be found on the website.
ISMAUK reserves the right to decline membership to any applicant.