STUDENT MEMBER(Non-voting) Annual Subscription £47.50 (2013)
- Open to bona fide students, of any age, pursuing studies for vocational or academic qualifications in which stress management is part of the course content.
- Student members may not be employed as stress management practitioners during their Student Membership
- Annual proof of student status is required.
- One Referee required
ISMAUK reserves the right to decline membership to any applicant.
Student Member benefits include:
- Membership Certificate and annually renewed Membership Card
- ISMAUK Student Member logo on your correspondance materials
- Free annual subscription of the ISMAUK Journal ‘Stress News’
- Dedicated ISMAUK website providing up to date ISMAUK and member activities with access to the members only section
- Regional Seminars and Events featuring industry experts, including the HSE, on current topics relevant to improving people performance and wellbeing
- National Conference – attend the annual ISMAUK Conference (at discounted rates) featuring experts in all areas of Stress Management
- National Stress Awareness Day (NSAD) – our annual focus on stress and wellbeing – provides huge opportunities to interact with the media and be involved with local national and international organisations as a NSAD Venue Organiser
- InBox News – the ISMAUK online quarterly news update with opportunity for the organisation to feature products, services etc
- An opportunity to access ISMAUK Info – a daily digest of current media news and views
- Social media opportunities through ISMAUK group profile, LinkedIn and Twitter
For any queries or clarification, please contact Keith EMail: email@example.com