International Stress Management Association (UK) (ISMAUK) is the lead professional body for stress management, wellbeing and performance. Our charitable activities include the well-known National Stress Awareness Day (NSAD) which will be held on November 2nd, 2016.
We welcome new members. Membership benefits include practitioners’ listings, referrals and regular information updates. Members, national and international, can profile their work and businesses at events. Our Accreditation Service gives members’ products a stamp of quality & recognition.
Promoting sound knowledge and best practice in the workplace ISMAUK, is a registered charity and the professional association for stress management practitioners in the UK. ISMAUK promotes the Charter for Wellbeing and Performance and trains members in its implementation.
BOOK Our Marketing Bootcamp “Turn Your Passion into Profit” TODAY! Central London
Setting standards and encouraging excellence in professional practice
- Setting Criteria for Stress Management Professionals
- Applying criteria for acceptance into full membership
- Validating Stress Management Trainers and Coaches
- Promoting Continuing Professional Development
- Providing and maintaining a Code of Conduct
- Linking those who need and those who provide stress management services
- Close liaison with the Health and Safety Executive
Dissemination and exchange of knowledge through: –
- Conferences and Events (Regional, National and International)
- “StressTalk” & other Publications
- A distinct and high search engine ranking internet presence
- Professional Networking
- Free downloads from our website
To find out how to join ISMAUK as an individual or Corporate member please click here.
Join Us At Our Annual Conference…