We are thrilled to announce the start of ISMA’s new CPD Programme. Whether you work in HR or are a service provider, we think you will find something of real value in our varied programme. Our facilitators are all experts in their field with a wealth of practical and professional experience to share. The events are all half-day sessions so feel free to make a day of it and enjoy a reduced fee for booking a full day! All events also include lunch where you will be able to network with delegates from both morning and afternoon sessions. ISMA members benefit from a preferential rate. Numbers are strictly limited so do book early. Check our Upcoming Events page for more details. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to Book a Place.
Globally acclaimed ISMAUK is the lead professional body for stress management, and wellbeing & performance. Membership benefits include practitioners’ listings, referrals and regular information updates. Members, national and international, can profile their work and businesses at events and in the quarterly e-magazine. Our Accreditation Service gives members’ products a stamp of quality & recognition. Our charitable activities include the well-known NSAD – National Stress Awareness Day – November 4th, 2015 this year.
Promoting sound knowledge and best practice in the workplace ISMAUK is a registered charity and the professional association for stress management practitioners in the UK. ISMAUK promotes the Charter for Wellbeing and Performance and trains members in its implementation.
ISMAUK work includes the following:
Setting standards and encouraging excellence in professional practice
- Setting Criteria for Stress Management Professionals
- Applying criteria for acceptance into full membership
- Validating Stress Management Trainers and Coaches
- Promoting Continuing Professional Development
- Providing and maintaining a Code of Conduct
- Linking those who need and those who provide stress management services
- Close liaison with the Health and Safety Executive
Dissemination and exchange of knowledge through: –
- Conferences and Events (Regional, National and International)
- The Journal “ISMA News” and other publications
- A distinct and high search engine ranking internet presence
- Professional Networking
- Free downloads from our website
To find out how to join ISMAUK as an individual or Corporate member please click here
ISMAUK is a registered charity and we rely on donations to fund our charitable works. Please use the ‘Buy Now’ button on the left to make a donation and support our aims.