Globally acclaimed International Stress Management Association (UK) (ISMAUK) is the lead professional body for stress management, wellbeing and performance. Our charitable activities include the well-known National Stress Awareness Day (NSAD) which will be held this year on November 4th, 2015. As part of our educational objectives to support actions to reduce stress, enhance wellbeing and performance at work, ISMAUK provides free material and information such as 7 Positives for a Better Life.
We welcome new members. Membership benefits include practitioners’ listings, referrals and regular information updates. Members, national and international, can profile their work and businesses at events and in the quarterly e-magazine. Our Accreditation Service gives members’ products a stamp of quality & recognition.
Promoting sound knowledge and best practice in the workplace ISMAUK is a registered charity and the professional association for stress management practitioners in the UK. ISMAUK promotes the Charter for Wellbeing and Performance and trains members in its implementation.
ISMAUK work includes the following:
Setting standards and encouraging excellence in professional practice
- Setting Criteria for Stress Management Professionals
- Applying criteria for acceptance into full membership
- Validating Stress Management Trainers and Coaches
- Promoting Continuing Professional Development
- Providing and maintaining a Code of Conduct
- Linking those who need and those who provide stress management services
- Close liaison with the Health and Safety Executive
Dissemination and exchange of knowledge through: –
- Conferences and Events (Regional, National and International)
- The Journal “ISMA News” and other publications
- A distinct and high search engine ranking internet presence
- Professional Networking
- Free downloads from our website
To find out how to join ISMAUK as an individual or Corporate member please click here.
As we rely on our valued team of volunteers, we hope you will appreciate that it may take up to 4 working days to respond.
ISMAUK is a registered charity and we rely on donations to fund our charitable works. Please use the ‘Buy Now’ button on the left to make a donation and support our aims.