ISMAUK is the leading professional body representing a multi-disciplinary professional health and well-being membership in the UK and the Republic of Ireland and with members in several countries across the EU and the world. As a member of ISMAUK you will be recognised for your interest in promoting sound knowledge and best practice in the prevention and reduction of human stress.
There are two entry level memberships available to individuals and a Corporate membership for organisations.
• Individuals – Associate or Member
• Corporate – for organisations that actively seek to develop a culture of optimum workplace Wellbeing and Performance.
Corporate members must adopt the ISMAUK Charter for Wellbeing and Performance, which is ISMAᵁᴷ’s key framework document and either
• provide services to other businesses/individuals or
• actively promote the implementation of the Charter in the workplace.
- Fees are subject to annual review and run for the year from 1 February to 31 January.
There is a one-off administration charge of £30 payable at the point of first joining ISMAᵁᴷ
- To join the applicant will need to demonstrate qualifications to the appropriate level
How to Apply
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
Membership Categories for Individuals
1. Associate of ISMAᵁᴷ (non-voting)
- open to anyone with a personal or professional interest in the field
- students wishing to support their professional development and who are not yet qualified to apply for full membership
- one reference required
- Entitled to use ISMAᵁᴷ Associate Logo
- Access to resources on website
- Eligible to contribute to National Stress Awareness Day (NSAD) our annual charitable event
- networking & professional development opportunities
Annual Fee: £60
2. ISMAᵁᴷ Member
- two year’s relevant experience
- have successfully completed programme(s) of study which mean you qualify for ISMAᵁᴷ ’s Foundation Certificate syllabus Final
- Proof of on-going CPD (on becoming a member and for renewal purposes. Click on this link CPD requirements for membership levels 2014 for more information about CPD)
- Agreement to comply with ISMAᵁᴷ ’s Professional Code of Conduct and to facilitate the implementation ISMAUK Charter – July 2014 as it applies to your own professional practice
- have the appropriate Professional Insurance and adhere to ISMAᵁᴷ ’s CPD requirements – CPD requirements for membership levels 2014
- two references required
- ISMAᵁᴷ ’s Practice Certificate – a highly credible way to demonstrate your professional competence to clients
- Entitled to use MISMAᵁᴷ designated letters and logo
- Full voting rights
- Free complimentary listing on ISMAᵁᴷ register of practitioners
- Eligible to promote and sell products via the ISMAᵁᴷ online shop (subject to approval of products)
- Eligible to use the ISMAᵁᴷ ’s Accreditation Service
- Full access to resources on website via members’ area
- 10% discount on the ISMAᵁᴷ annual conference and other selected ISMAᵁᴷ events
- Eligible to fully participate in our annual event National Stress Awareness Day
- professional networking, development and referral opportunities
Annual Fee: £90
- Any business or organisation that adopts the ISMAUK Charter
- Annual confirmation of a commitment to professional organisational development to support the Standards set out in The Charter.
- Entitled to use the ISMAᵁᴷ logo
- Full Access to resources on website via members’ area
- Eligible to apply for course Accreditation from ISMAᵁᴷ
- Micro (2 – 5 employees) – £180 Annual Fee
- Small (6 – 25 employees) – £240 Annual Fee
- Medium (26 – 250 employees) – £300 Annual Fee
- Large (251 – 500 employees) – £420 Annual Fee
- Enterprises (501+ employees) – £720 Annual Fee
Please CONTACT our administrative office for more information and an application.